Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Read Roundup



I managed to blackout on my Romance Bingo and had a great time finding books to match the squares. I survived the flu and went on a reading frenzy after to make up for the week I couldn't read. As my series headway month, I was able to finish up two series and make headway in others. Those selection books will be denoted with ***book cover***. March I continue trying to make headway in series and hopefully I'll be able to finish some more off. This month decimated my book fund, so many books came out this month! I won't be able to buy for a while but with a loaded up Kindle, it shouldn't be too painful.



*Click on book cover to be taken to my review or if I didn't write one, the book's Goodreads page


5 stars

4.5 stars

Wild Wicked Scot by Julia London

4 stars

***Fire and Ice by Sherrilyn Kenyon***  Fortune Favors the Wicked by Theresa Romain

3.5 stars

***Angel Creek by Linda Howard***  Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton  Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas  Crazy for You by Rachel Lacey

3.3 stars

Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas

3 stars

***Born of Shadows by Sherrilyn Kenyon***  Menace by J.M. Darhower *** My Forever Love by Marsha Canham***   Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas 

2.5 stars

***Never Too Hot by Bella Andre***

2 stars

Crazy Pucking Love by Cindi Madsen  His Dark Kiss by Eve Silver  ***All About Love by Stephanie Laurens***

1.5 stars

***Thrill Me to Death by Roxanne St. Claire***  Last Night with the Duke by Amelia Grey

1 star

A total of 18 reads, not bad for a short month.  I read 7 books for my series headway and 2 ARCS. The Julia London and Theresa Romain books were my surprise loves of the month, such good books and can't wait to read the next in those series. 

How many books did you all get to read this month, any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment