Monday, February 6, 2017

Review: Born of Shadows

Born of Shadows Born of Shadows by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this for the Pirates square (space pirates!) and my Series read selection.

I felt the couple went back and forth snarking at each other for too long and not sure I bought into their romance. The futuristic space jargon was a bit goofy to follow sometimes but it also adds to this world.
The betrayal, villain storyline was so rushed and a bit convoluted at the end and I found myself not really caring.
This is at times a lighthearted, goofy, dark, emotional, simple, and complex book series. I can't pinpoint why I keep going back to it but I will.
I find myself really wanting to read the heroine's brother's, Chayden, story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment