Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Review: All About Love

All About Love All About Love by Stephanie Laurens
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I read this for the "Headless" Woman square for Romance Bingo and my Series Headway selection.

This was pretty slow moving, its mostly a cozy mystery until 60% and out of nowhere we get something like this,



Then the story becomes a mystery with some pretty steamy sex scenes, quite the wake up call those scenes were, lol. Its well written but I found myself a bit bored, story just wasn't to my taste. The epilogue was sweet as we get reminiscing and looking to the future generation scenes from Honoria's (heroine from first in the series) point of view. It was a nice way to close out the Bar Cynsters and usher in the new, who look to be an honorary member and the girls of the Cynster pack to carry on the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment