Thursday, August 31, 2017

August Reading Roundup

I feel Fall creeping in and I sort of like it but I know it brings the frozen tundra of hell winter. Boooo! Anyway, my Kindle Freebies month wasn't too bad, there were some winners and average Joes but at least no outright run for your momma and have her hold you bad. Those selection books will be denoted with ***book cover***.   September is my Singles month, where I just grab two books out of my garage sale boxes that I think aren't part of a series (spoiler: they're usually part of series but Goodreads wasn't always around educating me). I'm also going to be participating in Halloween Bingo on BookLikes, so it should be a busy reading month :)


*Click on book cover to be taken to my review or if I didn't write one, the book's Goodreads page


5 stars



4 stars



3.5 stars

Stealing Taffy by Susan Donovan  ***Beauty and the Mustache by Penny Reid***

3.3 stars

My Fair Princess by Vanessa Kelly

3 stars

***Barefoot in White by Roxanne St. Claire***

2.5 stars

The Scot Beds His Wife by Kerrigan Byrne  If the Rogue Fits by Eva Devon  ***Laiden's Daughter by Suzan Tisdale***

2 stars

First Star I See Tonight by Susan Elizabeth Phillips  ***The Skilled Seduction by Tracy Goodwin***  ***Dirty Sexy Saint by Carly Phillips***

***Fly by Molly McLain***  Her Enemy at the Altar by Virginia   Heath  ***Beast by Kathryn Le Veque***

***The Tao of Hockey by Melanie Ting***  When a Lady Deceives by Tara Kingston

1 star


15 books read in all with 8 being Kindle Freebies. I've cleared 8 books off my Kindle, woo-hoo! I'm not going to check to see how many I have added in that time, lol. This was clearly the month of average reading with so many 2 star ratings and nothing about 3.5. Hoping for a spooky Halloween Bingo and at least some 4 star reads for myself and you all!

How many books did you all get to read this month and did you have a better reading month than I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment