Tuesday, July 4, 2017

June Reading Roundup

Summer has arrived and I am here for it! My reading took a bit of hit because of the glorious weather and I only checked off 12 books. June was my start a new series month, it wasn't the most successful for finding me a new series to obsess over but that's probably a good thing. Those selection books will be denoted with ***book cover***. July is my Recommended Month, books selected for this come from friends who send direct recommendations to me on Goodreads. Can't wait for more sun, fun, and reading. Enjoy your July, everyone!

*Click on book cover to be taken to my review or if I didn't write one, the book's Goodreads page


5 stars


4 stars

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

3 stars

Right Through Me by Shannon McKenna  ***The Hazards of Hunting a Duke by Julia London***

2.7 stars

***Taming the Highlander by Terri Brisbin***

2.5 stars

Some Kind of Hero by Suzanne Brockmann

2 stars

Ruining Miss Wrotham by Emily Larkin  ***Hard-Headed Texan by Candace Camp***  Once a Soldier by Mary Jo  Putney  

A Stardance Summer by Emily March  The Duke of Daring by Darcy Burke

1.5 star

***Fit for a King by Diana Palmer***  ***The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton***

1 star

Kind of an average rated month but I like how many different sub-genres I got to touch on, this is why I like my themed months :)

How many books did you all get to read this month, any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment