Sunday, April 23, 2017

Review: Rags To Riches Bride

Rags To Riches Bride Rags To Riches Bride by Mary Nichols
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I hate to do this to y'all, but the most important thing I think you need to know about this story is also a spoiler. It's hinted at but you don't learn the truth until around the 70 or 80% mark, but I MUST say it because, well, if you read the spoiler you'll understand.
(view spoiler)

Moving on, the spoiler basically just put a cherry on what I would call a meh book. If you're looking for a clean read, this would be for you but also be aware the romance is slow and meandering. I liked the heroine and hero together but while at times they had chemistry, their dialogue could also be a bit stiff. This is a Mills & Boon and it comes with the more stiff upper lip reserved story and characters. </["br"]></["br"]></["br"]>

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment