Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Kindle Freebies

I have not read these selections but they're free (at the time of my post).

So enjoy and partake at your own risk :)

*Click on the book cover to go to Amazon and Get Yourself Some!

Dex: MC Biker Romance (Great Wolves Motorcycle Club Book 1) by [Blue, Jayne]  Dancer of the Nile (The Gods of Egypt) by [Scott, Veronica]  A Honeybun and Coffee: Romantic Suspense with a Taste of Mystery (Honeybun Heat Book 1) by [Cheever, Sam]

Cowboys of Chance Creek Vol 0 - 2 by [Seton, Cora]  The Cryptographer (Second Sons Book 1) by [Wallis-Eton, Alice]  Sweet Autumn Surrender: Jarrett Family Sagas - Book One by [Vaughan, Vivian]

The Billionaire's Heart (Amalfi Night Billionaires Book 4) by [O'Brien, Kathleen]  Highlander's Castle (Highlander Heat Book 1) by [Wadsworth, Joanne]  Blown Away (A Romantic Comedy) (Three More Wishes Book 1) by [Sax, Elise]

Booty Call (Forbidden Bodyguards Book 2) by [Booth, Ainsley]  Mask of Duplicity (The Jacobite Chronicles Book 1) by [Brannan, Julia]  Montana Rogue (Big Sky Mavericks Book 7) by [Salonen, Debra]

Carter: The Sinner Saints #1 by [Bell, Adrienne]  A Love That Never Tires (Linley & Patrick Edwardian Adventures Book 1) by [Jeleyne, Allyson]  Hell or High Water (Lost and Found, Inc. Book 1) by [Alexander, Jerrie]

The Sheriff Catches a Bride (Cowboys of Chance Creek Book 5) by [Seton, Cora]  Six of Hearts (Hearts Series Book 1) by [Cosway, L.H.]  Commanding Her SEAL: Plus Bonus Novella (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights Book 0) by [Cantrell, Kat]

The Warrior's Wife (The Warriors Series Book 1) by [Domning, Denise]  Dangerous Attraction (Aegis Group Book 1) by [Bristol, Sidney]

Hope everyone finds a couple to pick up!
Enjoy :)

6 comments:

  1. Good picks. :) You can feature these on a Pinterest page too.
    Krissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope you found one to grab up. Taking on posting another place is too much for little old me, lol.

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from bloglovin to see how commenting on a blogspot blog works. Seems fine! I'm bummed that it looks like BL is going to fall apart, but pleased that I'm going to be able to keep track of my bookish friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you knew about and mentioned Bloglovin', I really wanted a feed aspect. It took me an embarrassing amount of time to figure out how to make a group to organize BLs blogs together. Adapting to new formats is not my forte, lol. BLs has been unusable the last week, it's depressing but even I feel the need to move on :( I'm so happy people are taking the steps to keep in touch.

      Delete
    2. I signed on to bloglovin' in 2012 and I didn't know you could group blogs together so don't feel bad!

      Your blog is looking great!

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I'm just glad we found a way to stay in touch since BLs looks very downhill right now.

      Delete