Sunday, January 24, 2021

Quickie Review: Enemy Mine

Enemy Mine Enemy Mine by Megan Mitcham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2.5 stars 

Interesting romantic suspense Kindle Freebie. Common format with a secret group of agents working for the government, Branch, our heroine works for them and she was totally butt kicking. Hero is a childhood love who seems to have turned evil working for his father, the same father that killed heroine's parents. 

Action, undercover, and fast paced. I thought towards the end one too many bedroom scenes interrupting the good action that was going on but these two probably deserved that time :) 

Some editing mistakes but this looks to be self-published and, again, I downloaded as a Kindle Freebie, so I can look a little past since they weren't completely glaring and/or ruined the flow of story. I'll definitely be checking out the next in series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment