Thursday, May 11, 2017

Review: To Win a Lady's Heart

To Win a Lady's Heart To Win a Lady's Heart by Ingrid Hahn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

Distinct writing style that I think will capture some and may turn others off. A bit abrupt with how some scenes ended, cutting off the climax (the distinct writing style I mentioned) but I adored the leads. The hero and heroine are beautifully awkward and I loved how different they are from the usual regency masses. Heroine gets a bit annoying with her back and forth and martyr syndrome but her relationship with the hero had me being more forgiving.
Have a feeling the writing style will make this a love it or hate it, I quite enjoyed it and will definitely be looking out for more from author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment