Saturday, August 6, 2022

July Reading Round-up

I was up early this morning, so I thought, why not do a quick little round-up of what I read last month. I haven't done one in a while so I went to my tags and clicked on Monthly Roundup to refresh the ol' memory on how I formatted them. Y'all. My lying blog is telling me I haven't done a post like this since 2017???? I know that can't be right! One-hundred percent I just forgot to tag when I did this last. What year is it??? Lol. I forgot to tag is my new excuse. Oh you thought I forgot to do what you asked me to do? WRONG. I just forgot to tag it! Search into the ether.


July is my Recommendations month and Holidays in July, which rudely butted out my TBRChallenge pick. I'm taking my baseball trip at the end of this month, so I'm locking myself in my house until then and going to try and get read everything I have scheduled (this is more than likely a lie and I will never get everything read I scheduled for this month). ARCS, TBRChallenge, and my personal monthly theme of Single titles is on tap for August! 

I'm also starting to build up my tbr list for September and October, because we all know what comes next.....HALLOWEEN BINGO! Break out those pumpkins 🎃


As always, a huge thank-you to friends and fellow readers for all the recommendations throughout the years. It may take me years to get to the recs, but they're always on the tbr. Also, even if I didn't rate them high, I appreciate each and every rec! I love expanding my reading horizons and keeping my reading fresh with books I might not otherwise have picked up.


*Click on book cover to read my review

If I didn't write a review, link will take you to GoodReads page



RECs


3.5 stars








3 stars

                                                                  2.5 stars








2 stars

1.5 stars









HOLIDAYS IN JULY


3.3 stars








2 stars







ARCS


3.7 stars

                                                                 3.5 stars

  

                                                              3.3 stars

2 stars


How did everyone's reading month go?

No comments:

Post a Comment