Wednesday, August 31, 2022

August Reading Round-Up

Not only am I doing a monthly round-up but I'm getting in early?!? Who am I even? Lol. If you've followed me for a while, you'll know what is coming up...Halloween Bingo! Every year I play this with some friends I made over on BookLikes. 

Look at my beautiful card for this year:



So, look for spooky books to start to creep into my reading during September and for me to lean into the Halloween vibes in October as I work to get a bingo.

👻👻👻


August was my Singles title month, I try to read books on my tbr that aren't in a series, letting random number generator pick them out. I read my usual ARCs and managed to read for the TBRChallenge this month by using a book I was half-way through but managed to meet the prompt. 

September is my personal theme month of Random Number Generator, basically I just let RNG pick off my GoodReads tbr. Wonder what fun awaits me 😊



Any other seasonal readers, will spooky reads start to creep into your reading schedule, too?





*Click on book cover to read my review 
If I didn't write a review, link will take you to GoodReads page



Singles titles

2 stars

 



1 star











TBRChallenge book

1 star




ARCs

4 stars












3.7 stars


 

 
                                                                  3.5 stars

 


2.7 stars




2.3 stars






No comments:

Post a Comment