Friday, September 29, 2023

Review: The Fraser Bride

The Fraser Bride The Fraser Bride by Lois Greiman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2.5 stars 

She drew her hand carefully from his chest and rose to her feet. "You are a liar." She said the words softly but with absolute conviction. 
"Me!" Air rushed back into his lungs. " 'Tis you who is the liar!" 
"Aye. But at least I am good at it," she said, and turning toward the door, left without another word. 

I solely bumped this up from a 2 star read because of how often and much the FMC lied. Y'all. It was insane to the point of being all you can do is salute. You will basically be more confused than the MMC while reading this until around 90% and then you're going to have to put on your Medieval cap to not foam at the mouth when it's revealed why there was all the lying. 

If lying is your kink, this right here is your Holy Grail.

View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. oh I'm giggling uncontrollably now.

    (but it's a 22 year old historical romance, so I can see how the "justified lying" has zero sensible justification)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a swirling vortex of lying, I spent a fair amount of time not knowing what was happening, me the reader! I should have tagged this mystery lol

      Delete