Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween Bingo 2023

BINGO!!!!!!

I did it! 

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

I had so much fun this year playing with and getting together again with the old BookLikes crew. I ended up reading the most books I ever have for Bingo this year thanks to my end of the month push for bingo. 

As always, thanks so much to Moonlight Reader for putting this together, you're truly amazing. 

Hope to see everyone back next year and maybe even some more new faces :)

Happy Halloween, everyone!



Bingo squares and books (links to my review) read for them


The Carpathians - Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward



Creepy Crawlies - Squelch by John Halkin



Genre:  Horror - The Night House by Jo Nesbo

Mad Scientists and Evil Geniuses - A River of Golden Bones by A.K. Mulford 

Relics and Curiosities - Breath of Magic by Teresa Mederios


When Mother Nature Strikes - Flowers for the Sea by Zin E. Rocklyn



Home for the Horrordays - From Bad to Cursed by Lana Harper

Revealed full coverall picture:

Happy I got the pumpkins and scary tree revealed but bummed the raven remained hidden.


2 comments:

  1. I half admire and half I'm horrified by people who do reading bingos--I have a very real (and utterly irrational) "I don't read anything you tell me I have to read" thing going on in my brain; SuperWendy's TBR Challenge is the closest I can come to reading on command. Even reading ARCs is a gamble of whether I can actually trick my brain into wanting to read what I'm supposed to review around the release date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so nerdy, I love the challenge of finding books that fit the squares and then excited to see what bingo squares get called. I used to fall easily into reading the same kind of story, so I love and need these kind of things to shake up my reading.

      Delete