Saturday, October 31, 2020

Final Update: Halloween Bingo 2020

I didn't manage to get a bingo this year but as always, I had so much fun playing. This helped me with my slumpy reading lately, and I also enjoy the different genre visiting. 

The completed picture is at the bottom, I'm bummed I didn't get to show the little spider and black cat but happy the witch got to be shown.

Happy Halloween and see you all next year for bingo!





Bingo squares with books read for them and review links

13 - The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

Black Cat - Familiar Showdown by Caroline Burnes

Genre:  Mystery - The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James

Romantic Suspense - The Broken by Shelley Coriell

International Woman of Mystery - My Sister, The Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite

Aliens - Parasite by Darcy Coates

In the Dark, Dark Woods - On the Night of the Seventh Moon by Victoria Holt

Shifters - Big Bad Wolf by Suleikha Snyder

Trick or Treat - The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern




No comments:

Post a Comment