Monday, April 9, 2018

Menu Monday

Thai Chickpea and Veggie Pizza



Really good, the peanut sauce is what makes it. I actually think I would switch out the canned chickpeas for the bagged ones. They are more soft out of the can and I think a crunchier vibe would go better with this. Pretty easy, blending up the peanut sauce was the most work and not time consuming to make.




I know, I know, meatless meatloaf is wackadoodle but beanloaf just doesn't have the same ring to it. This one takes some time and effort, was in the 2hr mark. The BBQ sauce was so good, bf said it would taste amazing on ribs. Sigh. I thought the loaf was pretty good but I would switch out the cornmeal for Panko bread crumbs next time for some added texture.




I forgot to take a picture of this one before I inhaled it, so you get a picture of Raiden enjoying his backyard view. :)
I was trying to help usher spring in with this lighter sandwich, as you can tell by the snow on the ground, it didn't work. Quick, easy, and light lunch that was really good. Get that extra lemon to spritz more on. 




I used turkey instead of hamburger. I thought this one was a little blah tasting, I would season the turkey meat with something while I cooked it next time. Very easy to whip up and not very time consuming. Cut up pickle spears on the bf's plate (he thought it was really good) and shredded lettuce and carrots on mine. 




So good, amazing orange dreamsicle taste with cream cheese. I added orange zest to the frosting and loved the extra spark it gave it. I made mine in one 9X4 loaf pan. There was some extra batter that got tossed but not a lot left over. I also had to add about 20mins to the cook time. This one takes some time and effort, probably around 2 hours, but if you like dreamsicle tastes, make this. My mouth is watering just thinking about how good this was again, lol.

How was your eats this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment