Wednesday, March 29, 2017

March Read Roundup

I finished off so many series (some I decided to give up on) thanks to my themed month. Those selection books will be denoted with ***book cover***. I'm really happy I do this, it helps to vary my sub-genres and whittle down my tbr books that I would normally keep shoving to the side. April is my Singles month, which basically consists of me blindly pulling out two books (one contemporary, one historical) from my closet boxes. They are ones that I sorted out as not being part of a series but these boxes are kind of old, before I had Goodreads, so it usually turns out they are in a series :/  March seemed to fly by but I'm ready to get some April spring reading in!


*Click on book cover to be taken to my review or if I didn't write one, the book's Goodreads page

5 stars

4.5 stars

The Dutch Girl by Donna Thorland

4 stars

3.5 stars

****Mackenzie's Mission by Linda Howard****

3 stars

The Forbidden Duke by Darcy Burke  Undiscovered by Anna Hackett

2.5 stars

****Tied Up, Tied Down by Lorelei James****

2 stars

****Lord of Falcon Ridge by Catherine Coulter****  ****Dead By Dusk by Shannon Drake****  Holding Fire by April Hunt  
****Master of Torment by Karin Tabke****  ****No Place to Run by Maya Banks****  ****Irish Hope (Irish Eyes, #8) by Donna Fletcher****  
****The Red Hot Cajun by Sandra Hill****  Storm and Silence by Robert Thier  ****Taming the Highland Bride by Lynsay Sands****

1 star

A total of 14 books read for the month with 9 my monthly theme. I see 7 of the 9 were 2 stars (ok rating) which is kind of disappointing but The Dutch Girl by Donna Thorlund managed to save my month. Can't wait to see what surprising books April has in store for me :)

How many books did you all get to read this month, any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment