Sunday, March 5, 2017

Sunday, We Soup!

I feel like I'm finally back to 100% after my bout with the flu but I still wanted something that was quick and easy to make. With that desire in mind and my love of shrimp, I decided on this recipe:




Since I live in a landlocked state, I must unthaw my shrimp. So envious of you fresh seafooders.


There really isn't a lot to this soup and I don't add the onion but you'll see my extra lemon because, garnish!



Doesn't look the most appetizing but hang in there, folks.


Start licking your chops, pescetarians!



I don't usually add parsley when it calls for it, because meh, but I would suggest it for this soup, did add a little something to it. 


The recipe calls for a "pinch" of red pepper flakes, I added a teaspoon because I'm a wild child. With the extra squeezed lemon juice, this had a very pleasing flavor. I liked my other shrimp soup better but for how easy this was to make, you can't beat it :)

Show me your soups!




No comments:

Post a Comment