Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Review: Never Sweeter

Never Sweeter Never Sweeter by Charlotte Stein
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Problematic with the basic theme of boys picking on girls for not liking them but delving deeper in this particular instance with emotional range/depth written by the author. Or maybe I'm just justifying liking the story.
A bit immature with fairy tale focus on love and how this does, at times, read how I as a sixteen year old could have imagined an angst-y love story. But also had cuteness, laughter, and heartache that made the writing really compelling reading.
Also, let me not forget the hot scenes, some fantastic teasing sexual moments that perfectly hit the right tone of beginning desire and sexual feelings.
Definitely want to give this author another try but hopefully with a less NA feeling story and the problematic theme.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment