Monday, January 15, 2024

Reading Update: Page 1

 



Feel fantasy this Monday morning! 

This is a reissue but I missed it the first time around. A lot of my friends have read and really liked this, so I can't wait to dive in and join the party. 

Mad with grief, Fey King Rain Tairen Soul laid waste to the land when his beloved was killed and then disappeared into the Fading Lands. 

Ellysetta is a woodcarver's daughter but there's something magical in her soul. When an ancient evil is threatening the world, Rain is called back and finds his heart reawakening.

Y'all, how good does this sound?!?
Ancient fey king, destiny, true mates, evils threatening, and battles! 




I always have to season the chicken with Cajun before I cook in oven and shred up to put in this, otherwise I think it's too blah. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I've read this one last year and it ended up being average to me. I will look for to read what you thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm kind of wondering if it will feel slightly dated at all. I had to read the TBRChallenge books first but starting it tonight!

      Delete