Friday, January 12, 2024

Reading Update: 20%

Buddy reading this with Sam(AMNReader) over on StoryGraph! 
(I don't know, y'all, I think I may still be GRs for life lol. I'm too elder millennial to be typing this much on the phone and it lists prompts for reviewing, you can still write reviews but not a lot on there seem to do it, that seem to discourage original thought, you click if character driven or plot, click on prelisted "moods" you think the story is, dark, lighthearted, etc., click if pace is medium, fast, or slow, yes or no if characters are lovable. I mean, this stark of plain responses, who agrees or thinks those things are the same, if the characters lovable??? I want to read thought on a story not go down a checklist, but again, I seem to be in the minority.)

This is why I like to give, almost all, books a chance. On paper, first person pov a little bit of stream of conscious, New Adult, seemingly love triangle, story would not be for me at all. 
But somehow, this has charm and is sucking me in, a little bit like The Wall of Winnipeg did

No comments:

Post a Comment