Saturday, April 27, 2024

2024 Reading Romance Challenge

I decided to add another challenge to my list this 2024 and  That's What I'm Talking About (Twimom227) posted about this on Mastodon, and I'm going for it! 

As it goes on all year, there is still time to signup (Sign-up Post). 

You all know I can't say no to a bingo game :)  Join us!


I swear I'm not trying to not get a bingo, lol! I thought I had it with non US/UK but then saw the note that it had to be a real place. May has got to be my month!



Clicking on book title takes you to my review


STEM/Bluestocking - Principles of (E)motion by Sara Read

Animal on Cover - The Bright Spot by Jill Shalvis

Sports - Undecided by Julianna Keyes

TBR over 1 year - Gold Ring of Betrayal by Michelle Reid

SciFi/Fantasy - Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson

Fake Relationship - Her Adventures in Temptation by Megan Frampton

Celebrity - When Grumpy Met Sunshine by Charlotte Stein

Blue Dress on Cover - The Blackest of Hearts by Emma V. Leech

Waterfront on Cover - The Summer Book Club by Susan Mallery

MC name starts with "S" - Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston

Witch/Warlock - Heartless Hunter by Kristen Ciccarelli

Small town - Morning Glory by LaVyrle Spencer

LGBTQ - Here We Go Again by Alison Cochrun

Medical Profession - After Hours by Cara McKenna

2 comments:

  1. OH! I love how you cover up the space with a mini-cover! That's so creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an idea I thought sounded cool but then the covers get a little a distorted lol. I hope they all remain readable

      Delete