Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Reading Update: Page 1

 



I'm back from vacation and what's that?
👻 
Is that the spooky rumblings of Halloween Bingo I hear dragging its chains? 
🎃!!! 

I'll still be reading romance but get ready for more horror, paranormal, and supernatural stories to make their way into my reading! 

Rachelle's ex's handmade crystal radio is bringing a reign of terror. Hellhounds, Shadow figures, and possessions. Oh my! 

A warlock named James, offers her protection and they start to figure out that Rachelle's ex may have been possessed. 

The clock is ticking on finding the ex and discovering the origins of the radio, before Rachelle loses even more to the radio. 




I love recipes like this, you can adjust flavoring (moar peanut butter!), they're quick, and if I want to go meatless I can but others (as in my partner who claims if he goes a day without meat, he "feels weak") can add some chicken tenderloins.

No comments:

Post a Comment