Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Reading Update: Page 1

 


When you read a Mhairi McFarlane, you know the emotion is going to be Brought. 
I'll say I'm ready but 😭 

Roisin's ex has launched a new TV show and it eerily is mirroring private things she's told him and things about their relationship. 

Trying to avoid the chaos this is bringing to their friend group, she goes home to help out at her family's pub. 

With each new episode, Roisin can't help wondering what is truth and fiction. And, unexpectedly, an old friend is starting to become who she never knew she needed. 

Ready to laugh, cry, and cheer for Roisin! 




I feel like I always put meatballs on rice, so I went wild and did a side salad and strawberries this time :) I used Stubbs Original and Sticky Sweet for the BBQ sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment