Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Halloween Bingo!

 It's Sept. 1st! That means it is the start of Halloween Bingo. Here's my card for this year:


Once I get the first book read and first square covered, I'll create a master post and just keep updating it. I'm going with a coverall picture again this year and am hoping I can fill out my card more than last year.

I like to play where I follow the bingo calls and for the first time, I don't have the first square that was called But no worries, the middle Raven square isn't called, you can read for it whenever you want, so I'm going to start with that one. 

The book I chose to start with:


๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿง™‍♀️๐Ÿงน

Of course I had to make some screaming ghostie donuts to celebrate with :)




2 comments:

  1. Trying this out to see if it works - the new WP app actually lets me see your page as it's meant to be seen. And it looks fabulous! And you know how I feel about the donuts already. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like the Capulets and Montagues when we crossover to each other's WP and Blogspot, lol.

      Delete