Saturday, May 8, 2021

Quickie Review: Lumberjack

Lumberjack Lumberjack by Jenika Snow
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

1.5 stars 

Jake now sat across from me, cleaning and sharpening the blade of his ax. Maybe doing that should have scared me, because it was intimidating watching him do it, but I wasn’t afraid of him. 
I was wet for him. 

 Alright, who's the lumberjack perv who told me to add this to my tbr? Very short story with two epilogues that give the happily ever after. Woman escapes to the woods after seeing semi-boyfriend cheating, gets lost in woods, and gets butt sniffed by lumberjack. 

He groaned and palmed my ass right before he ran his nose up and down the crease of my bottom. “You smell so fucking good.” 

 See, I would never lie about butt-sniffing. The slimmest of characterization and story, basically butt talk (but(t) I don't think the p ever went in the b????) and sex scenes. 

 I'm happy these two crazy kids found each other but if you want hot, scorching sex scenes with characterization try Cara McKenna instead. But(t) if you want 80pgs of, albeit, visually described hot flannel dude who can wield an ax, then add this short story to your spank bank, I mean Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment