Saturday, January 13, 2018

Review: The Sheriff Catches a Bride

The Sheriff Catches a Bride The Sheriff Catches a Bride by Cora Seton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2.5 stars

More focus on the over encompassing cast of characters, including past and future heroes and heroines, and the small town relationship drama. Also a pretty big secondary storyline following a girl from Afghanistan trying to escape the Taliban, felt a bit out of left field.
This was my first foray into the series, which you could start here because there is nothing confusing but you won't feel emotional attachment to the characters.

Wanted the hero and heroine to spend more time together and didn't feel like I ever got to know the hero but writing was good and as a Kindle Freebie, it did its job of interesting me enough to look into other books in the series.
Takes place in Montana but still had a slight western feel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment