Saturday, September 16, 2017

Review: A Sexy Time Of It

A Sexy Time Of It A Sexy Time Of It by Cara Summers
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5 stars

"Speaking of serious---I didn't think about it before. What about protection? They still have that in your time, don't they?"
He nodded. "I took care of it. I can do it psychically."


What a line, dude!

Why I imagined this qualified for Extreme Blaze:

- Psychically time traveling
- Psychically having sex
- Jack the Ripper time traveling psychically to murder women every 120yrs

If you couldn't tell, this was all a bit out there and you probably don't want to question the time travel theories too closely, or you'll drive yourself crazy like I did.

Definitely an interesting concept that was intriguing enough to keep me reading. The characters and story components were all a bit breezed over and for this being Blaze, I was a little shocked at the lack of frequency and fervor of sex scenes but never fear, they are there.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment