Saturday, January 6, 2024

Reading Update: Page 1

 



Whew, Happy New Year! 🥳 

I'm a few days late because I ended/started the year with Covid. The first 2 days were not fun, to say the least, but I'm on the mend now. Ready to get back to reading and catching up on all your Best of List (and making my own!) 

Starting off with this story about a mathematical genius who's just completed a proof problem that's nicknamed, The Impossible Theorem. 

The problem, she doesn't want her mathematician father getting the credit but her panic attack slams the door on her public presentation. 

Enter a little second chance romance with the one love of Dr. Meg's life, high-school dropout, carpenter, and in trouble with the law, Isaac. Fifteen years ago they didn't have a chance but now... 

An Impossible proof and an impossible love? 




I loved this one, such a good taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment