Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Reading Update: Page 1


Tuesday goodies! 
🎉📖🎉 

I've heard so many good things about this book and I can't wait to get hit in the feels. 

Georgie is back in her hometown and with some time to breathe, realizes she doesn't even know what her own wants and needs are. 

When she comes across her old diary, she decides to use it as a guidebook to help her out. 

With an unexpected roommate, Levi, the past town troublemaker and now hermit, with his quiet and grouchy ways, Georgie gets help on her quest. 

Can they both let go of the past that holds them back? 

Clayborn's Love at First quietly destroyed my feels and I have a feeling this one will be no different. 




How could these be anything but amazing? The frosting was a little too sweet for me but when I said I would not add the brown sugar next time, my partner looked at me like I was the monster. So, your taste buds may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment