Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Record Scratch

 I "just" realized that tomorrow is Wednesday, Thee Third of the month! and then I just realized that there is no playoff hockey on tonight. So, I'm going to bust my butt reading for the #TBRChallenge (set up by SuperWendy).



I missed April's theme of Unusual Historical and was super bummed because I had a book picked out that I've really really cherry on top have been looking forward too. But, lo and behold, IT WORKS FOR THIS MONTH'S THEME TOO! Dark magic?? I have been reading more fantasy than usual lately, rubbing off on me? Probably only explanation. 

So, for this month's Freebie, I'm going with a Kindle Freebie (I think that is how I got it? It was in my Freebie folder, so either Kindle deal or someone gifted it to me). Every time I say I want to read a Medieval, this indubitably (I love saying this word, go on, do it!) gets rec'd.


I'm finally reading it! And hopefully, posting my review tomorrow.


2023 #TBRCHALLENGE Reviews

 

Jan. - The Ranger by Holly Harte

6 comments:

  1. How does the third weekend of every month come so soon? it's a conspiracy.

    (also reading my book today--at some point after work, she says, hopeful)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I am always perpetually behind in reading and I planned on reading this over weekend but here we are.
      Cheering you on tonight as we both race to finish!

      Delete
    2. Thanks but I'm not going to make it sadly. The beginning was a little sluggish for me, so I only got 30% yesterday and today has been a no free time day.
      Have you read this one, The King's Man? Tons of good reviews by friends but oof, I've struggled with this beginning.

      Delete
    3. I actually have this and the third book in the series in my TBR, but I haven't yet started it, no.

      Delete
    4. in my TBR, but I haven't yet started it, no.

      T-shirt club!

      Delete