Monday, July 25, 2022

Reading Update: Page 1




I honestly thought about just snapping a pic of this book by itself. Who cares about my lunch with a cover like that! 😍🥵😍 

I've got a new aesthetic apparently, looking dark and dangerous shirtless in a cape 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

The first in the series was a wild fantasy ride of kingdoms and fighting fae factions. Y'all, cape guy is Micah the Unwilling the fae king of the Forgotten. A chip on his shoulder anti-hero! His love interest is the raised herself in the woods lost sister Viori from book1 hero. Micah's her brother's enemy! 

I'm putting my seat belt on because if this is anything like book 1, it's going to be a fast paced, murder-y warring, unhinged, banging it out, loving hard, hold onto your butts ride. 

No one better interrupt me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment