Saturday, May 11, 2019

Review: The Truth About Lord Stoneville

The Truth About Lord Stoneville The Truth About Lord Stoneville by Sabrina Jeffries
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

“What are you doing here?” she asked.
“You forgot something when you left Halstead Hall,” he said hoarsely.
“What?” Her heart leapt into her throat as he strode purposefully toward her.
“Me.”


I buddy read this, to read all my thoughts, comments, and quotes - Truth About Lord Stoneville buddy read

This was definitely trope-y but the author infused enough charm and enticement between Oliver and Maria to have me liking this. The grandmother Hetty was a joy and the siblings also were fun to read about interacting and I'm going to want to continue on reading in the series. There isn't really anything new here and some depth is missing but there can be comfort and satisfaction in trope reading and this provided that.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment