Friday, January 18, 2019

Review: Mayhem's Warrior

Mayhem's Warrior Mayhem's Warrior by Lindsay Cross
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was confused for a lot of this, it felt like chunks of story were missing. Reading other reviews it seems like a novella and the Men of Mercy series should be read before this, as characters and instances pertaining to this story are covered.

Sweet innocent heroine who's blood can act like a cure all serum (????) for the hero and his team's altered DNA issues. Hero and heroine fell in love fast and I'm not sure why. A lot of super soldier stories out there and this didn't really distance itself in any way from the pack, but again, I haven't read the previous books, so I was lost.

I have a couple other books from this author as Kindle Freebies, the writing was technically good enough that I'll see if I can find the start to all of this and get the pertinent facts.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment