Monday, March 12, 2018

Menu Monday



Really good! It could be the pudding recipe or the Toblerone I broke apart and added, lol. A dessert that I didn't feel guilty for eating and simple and easy to make. I would highly recommend the Toblerone garnish.  




Around an hour to make and a healthier option with the turkey and cauliflower substituting the lamb and mash potatoes. Pretty yummy but I used frozen vegetables and it made it a little more salty than I like. I also missed maybe some more seasoning taste. Not sure I would make again, but worth a try. 




Another super easy fish, took about half hour. The sauce tasted good on the vegetables, broccoli really soaks it up. Ok on the fish but a recipe I'll probably only make this once as it wasn't super wowing.




The flavor, seasoning for this is amazing, soooooo good. Using the slow cooker obviously takes a while but makes things super easy. The recipe calls for the noodles to be cooked in the slow cooker but that didn't really work for me, I left them in there for 40mins and some still weren't cooked. I'd cook the noodles normally but take them out with 5 or 10 mins early and cook the remaining time in the slow cooker. Would make a good red wine, date night meal.




Green eggs in honor of St. Paddy's Day :)  Healthier than normal deviled eggs because of 
Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise but the avocado will add some fat content. I thought they were a little blah, needed some spice or seasoning in them. I also cut the recipe in half because these only last about three hours, the avocado browns pretty quickly. 

What did you all eat this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment