Thursday, June 29, 2017

Review: The Duke of Daring

The Duke of Daring The Duke of Daring by Darcy Burke
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I didn't feel the romance between the couple and too be honest, this kind of felt like a paint-by-numbers. Heroine dresses as a man, hero is only one who notices, helps her on her adventures, hero and heroine committed to never marrying, hero has sad past, and then heroine gives hero a bj. Err, what? Yeah, that part kind of woke me up, lol. Felt a bit out of place, heroine seemed a bit more modern in the bedroom. I've read better by the author. I don't know, the whole thing left me uninspired with how often I've tread these same storylines. Maybe chalk it up to my been there, done that private island of regency genre t-shirts.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment