Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentines Day!

 


When you ask your partner who has maybe once operated a phone camera to take a pic for Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️ 


"You can't read the books I donated! I just wanted the books and not me 😭 " 
"It was raining. You didn't want to be in the picture?!?" 
I guess since it's Valentines Day, I'll accept it. 

Where else would I spend lunch on Feb. 14? If you're in central MN (Bookworm Café, Rogers), I dropped off these titles at the cafe's little free library: 
YA - Blood and Moonlight by Erin Beatty 
Contemporary - MN publisher! The Small Stuff by Paul Davidson 
Hist Rom - MN author! Signed The Sweetest Scoundrel by Elizabeth Hoyt 
Hist Fic - Advanced Reader Copy, releases March Clytemnestra by Costanza Casati 
Contemporary - Releases today! End of Story by Kylie Scott 

Treat yourself to a goodie and a book, happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment