Monday, October 3, 2022

September Reading Round-Up

 I feel like September really flew by! I've been having fun reading for Halloween Bingo and it continues until the 31st of  October. It's always nice to spend time in another genre, I really feel like it helps to keep all my romance genre reading from blurring together. 

September was my Random Number Generator month and I got the usual winners and losers from my GoodReads tbr, RNG even picked some Halloween Bingo books for me! I was able to use an RNG pick for both HB and the monthly TBRChallenge. Talk about feeling like I was winning at reading. Lol. 

October will be more ARCs and horror/spooky books as I work to get a bingo. I'm going to try and get my TBRChallenge book in but I'm a little nervous about squeezing it in, I'm hoping a book I read for HB might work or if one of my monthly themed books, October is Start a New Series, will end up working. I guess we'll see!

Happy spooky season, all :)


*click on book cover to read my review
If I didn't write a review, link will take you to GoodReads page


Random Number Generator

3 stars











  2.5 stars


2 stars











TBRChallenge

3.5 stars




Halloween Bingo

4.5 stars












3.5 stars

 

 
                                                                       3 stars
 

                                      
                                                                ARCs                                                                 
                                                                        4.5 stars

                                                                       4 stars

   

                                                                       3.3 stars 

                                       
                                                                        3 stars

                                                                      2.5 stars





                                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment