Sunday, May 5, 2024

Reading Update: Page 1

 



The MN Twins are on a 12! game winning streak, so what better book to start reading? 

Eddie is the new shortstop on the team and going through a horrible batting slump. 

Mark is going through grief he can't show after losing his partner and the last thing this usual Arts page reporter needs is to be assigned to the sports section. 

It's 1960 and these two are fighting private and public battles, all while slowly starting to give into their attraction. However, Mark doesn't want to be someone's secret again but Eddie's job as a professional athlete could make things dangerous. 

This sounds emotional while set in the world of baseball, can't wait! 




I'm a salsa verde freak, so I loved this one!

2 comments:

  1. I requested an ARC for this (still pending at the time of writing); if it's never approved, this title will go in the TBB list (her books tend to be pricey, especially in digital editions, so I have to wait for sales). I've really liked everything I've ready by her, I think she's an author that will go far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like everyone's ebook prices have gotten pretty pricey the last two years and it sucks. I wait longer for sales now, I hate this can affect authors but for someone who reads so much, it can't be helped.

      Going by who I see the most in my little circle on GRs, Sebastian has been one of the top popular queer writers for a big publisher for a few years now. It Takes Two is probably my favorite by her that I've read so far, and with this one not being far behind now.

      Delete